OVC Smith Lane Animal Hospital – COVID-19 Update
The OVC Smith Lane Animal Hospital continues to take precautions to protect staff and clients from exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Please note the following in place during this time:
- We are assessing patients’ requirements on an individual basis and scheduling appointments as needed. Please contact us at 519-840-0100 to discuss your pet’s needs. For emergency care during closed hours, continue to contact the OVC Companion Animal Hospital at 519-823-8830.
- For patients seen at the OVC Smith Lane Animal Hospital, we are asking clients to remain in their car while we treat their pet. Please call the front desk upon your arrival. A member of our medical team will speak to you over the phone while your pet is being examined.
- Our Client Service team will accept payment details over the phone for all products and services received. Please be prepared with a credit card number. We are currently not accepting cash.
- We ask for your patience while we review alternative methods to manage flea and parasite season.
- We are experiencing delays in receiving food orders, and due to limited supply of certain diets may restrict the amount sold at once.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.